The Calumet Area Industrial Commission is a nonprofit workforce development organization that connects recent high school graduates, displaced workers, seasoned industry professionals with high-quality careers in manufacturing.
- Develop a new CAIC brand identity.
- Attract industrial businesses & a higher quality talent poll through inspiring visuals and realistic opportunities.
- Create a new tagline.
- Presented the new branding to the companies board of directs.
- Launched new branding including the all encompassing tagline, “Connecting Industry to Growth.”
- Increased business by 20% through the branding and digital marketing efforts.
- Increased social media presence by 107%.